|Feedback Computing 2012
The 7th International Workshop on Feedback Computing
|In conjunction with ICAC 2012
San Jose, California, September 17, 2012
The International Workshop on Feedback Computing is a unique forum that brings together
researchers and practitioners from multiple disciplines around the concepts of feedback in
Many research disciplines such as machine learning, mathematical optimization, automatic
control, cyber-physical systems, and autonomic computing rely on feedback to achieve goals
such as autonomy, learning, adaptation, stabilization, robustness, or performance optimization.
Feedback Computing is a workshop to exchange the insights across these disciplines which
are the theoretical foundations of feedback, broadly defined, in computing, and share the
experience pertaining to use of feedback in computing.
Tarek Abdelzaher (University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign)
Yixin Diao (IBM T.J. Watson Research Center)
Zhikui Wang (HP Labs)
- 10/4/2012: Photos from the workshop are posted (link) together with the keynote
- 9/19/2012: The papers presented on the workshop are available on our web site
- 9/17/2012: The Best Paper Award went to "Towards a Passivity Framework for
Power Control and Response Time Management in Cloud Computing" by Michael
D. Lemmon from University of Notre Dame. Congratulations !(paper)
- 9/17/2012: The workshop was hold in San Jose with 31 attendees. Out of 19
submissions, 10 were accepted and presented as full papers and 4 as short papers.
- 9/9/2012: Abstracts of the papers are available (link)
- 8/16/2012: Dr. Jeffrey Kephart is to give the keynote speech
- 8/10/2012: Preliminary technical program posted. (link)
- 8/10/2012: Registration site is open. (link)
- 8/5/2012: Authors are notified with the decisions on the submissions.
- 6/15/2012: Paper submission deadline is extended to July 6, 2012
- 5/22/2012: Submission site is open (link)
- 4/6/2012: Call for Papers is available (files for download: .pdf, .txt, .htm)
- 4/5/2012: Papers due by June 15, 2012
- 4/5/2012: Feedback Computing Group started on LinkedIn
Join us at